HP envy windows
HP PRINTER SUPPORTS:
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Vista or XP
- Connect the HP printer to the network using wi-fi or USB and then connect it to your windows.
- Windows operating system has a built in printer driver which enables the functioning of HP Printer in Windows.
Follow the steps given below to connect the HP printer to your Windows.
Connecting the printer to the network:
- Go to setup
- Choose between Network and Wireless
- Tap on Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Choose your wireless network name(SSID)
- Enter the Password (WEP/WPA).
- Your printer will get connected to the network.
- No printer driver installation is required for Windows as it gets installed automatically while updating Windows software.
- Go to Windows search tool and click Start.
- Type change device installation in the search menu bar. This opens the Device installation window.
- Select ‘update automatically’ and save changes
Printer driver installation
- Go to start
- In search menu bar type Add printer to open a new window
- Key in the type of printer that needs installation.
- If it is network connection, select the option Add a network wireless orBluetooth printer .Click on use an existing port followed by ‘Next’.
- But if it is USB connection, select Add a local printer
- Select your printer name followed by ‘Next’.
- ‘Install the printer driver’ window opens.
- Click on windows update.
- Select HP from the list of printer manufacturers displayed.