HP Eprint - HP DJ 3630
Air Print - HP DJ 3630
Google Cloud Print - HP DJ 3630
HP Deskjet 5733 Setup
HP Deskjet 5733 Wireless Connection
Wireless Router Manual
A wireless switch can differentiate the associated gadgets, as each gadget holds a transitory IP address assigned by the switch. The HP printer too has an approved IP address. Associate the HP remote empowered printer to the system, and key in the SSID of the system and secret key (WPA/WPA2).
Note: Please change your Service Set Identifier (SSID) for security reasons.
HP Deskjet 5733 Wireless Connections
HP Deskjet 5733 DRIVER INSTALLATION
For swift and effortless installation of HP Deskjet 5733 printer follow the instructions given below
Connecting the wireless printer
- Take out the remote printer from the bundle with incomparable alert.
- Associate it to a force source.
- The LCD screen with symbols is the control board of the HP printer.
- Ensure the print cartridges are properly placed.
Preparing the wireless printer for configuration:
Based on your printer compatibility, one of the following modes of connection could be selected for configuration.
HP Deskjet 5733 Connection Modes
The printer associates consequently. No system SSID or secret word required. It is compatible with
- Windows Vista,Windows 7,Windows 8,Windows 10,Mac OS.
- PC with element IP address.
- 11b/g/n remote switch over a 2.4GHz association.
Printer software installation
- Download the product from 123.hp.com/dj5733.
Note: The product similarity with your printer sort and PC OS is key.
- Select the system sort.
- Sending your remote settings to your printer ought to be endorsed to begin Software establishment.
- Select ‘auto remote associate’.
- Note: The PC will be quickly separated from the web amid the associating procedure.